Aerotek Series Engineer in Monrovia, California
We are seeking a Series/Sustainable Engineer that has experience leading a team and power electronics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overall responsible for the system design and engineering deliverables for existing product lines (Focus on chargers for Material Handling Equipment, and Ground Support Equipment)
• Responsible for Engineering Change Order (ECO) process for design changes including parts obsolescence, production requests, performance upgrades, and new Stock-Keeping Unit (SKU) releases.
• Directs Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Test and Regulatory engineers and technicians within the projects and tasks
• Work with Field Service and Quality to provide Engineering support to customers
• Responsible for updating system requirements, compliance matrix, trace matrix, product definition document (PDD), DFMEA, and BOM
• Ensures the quality of design reviews and verifies the design complies with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Participates in requirements planning and documentation, conceptual designs, make/buy analyses, test methodology, design documentation, anomaly tracking and resolution, design reviews, and hardware/software debugging
• Partnering and outsourcing to proven partners will also be required, and tracking/reporting of project progress with outsourcing partners.
• Experience in leading an engineering team
• Experienced in designing software embedded systems
• Experienced in power electronics
• Experience with planning, executing, and managing outsourced developments (partial or turn-key)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills including the ability to communicate and foster communication between collaborating groups.
• 10 years’ experience in a similar role
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.