PDS Tech Inc Customer and Revision Support - Service Bulletin Program Manager in Mobile, Alabama
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking candidates for a Customer Support SB Program Manager - Revision Program Manager position in Mobile, AL
Position Summary: The Service Bulletin Customer Support organization has the mission to deliver and support value added solutions to maintain continued aircraft airworthiness and improve the Company's customer's operations & profitability. The Revision Program Manager (RPM) is responsible for the end-to-end management of revision Standard Service Bulletins (SB), priorities & planning assessment, as well as monitoring in-service experience through the supervision of Airline queries.
● Accountable for A320/A350/A330/A340 revision SB management covering all ATA chapters
● Ensure interface with program teams and other departments in Europe
● Ensure overall execution of Customer-centric projects.
● Manage the revision SB inflow and outflow to be in line with the AOP (Capacity, Budget)
● Consolidate all inputs in order to make a decision on whether or not to launch a Service Bulletin revision
● Attend weekly follow up meetings with European and local counterparts
● Manage revision SB priorities & planning to be on time and in line with on-time objectives
● Validate SB revision launching based on return of in service experience (airline queries)
● Supervise SB in-service experience and agree on appropriate means of communication towards operators depending on context
● Harmonize work practices with other programs and ensure adherence to SB process
● Support internal and external improvement projects interfacing with SB product, processes and tools
● Identify potential customer needs & expectations as it relates to Service Bulletins
● Work directly with internal teams to facilitate communication (SB Production, Design Office, Customer Service Engineering, SB Programs, SB Engineering, Kitting department etc.).
● Ensure that Customer's feedback is captured and properly cascaded to the Company's Customer Service organization for continual improvement. Support Quality initiatives through the Company's Customer Services organization.
● Report results in relation to Key Performance Indicators on a monthly ba
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
• Minimum three years in aircraft customer service field, and/or five years of experience in an engineering classification preferred
• Knowledge of aircraft configuration management and certification.
• Broad experience in aircraft technology (structure and systems).
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with both internal andexternal customers in a professional manner
• Project management experience desired
• Systems Engineering training or experience desired
• Ability to read/write/speak English.
• Team oriented - ability to work as a member of a team with other departments locally and internationally
• Ability and experience to lead multi-discipline projects
•Company experience preferred with various Company programs (A320 Family, A350, A330 Family primarily)
• Able to take initiative and be self motivated
• Able to develop, cultivate and maintain contacts
• Airline experience is desired.
• Proficiency with Google suite.
• Basic programming knowledge desired
• Coding in at least one of the industry-standard languages is desired
Education / Special Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably in customer services business, or a sufficient combination of education and experience in the aerospace industry. Program Management experience desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.