Suez-Na ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN – M-TH 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Minnetonka, Minnesota site is seeking an Electrical Technician. The Electrical Technician will be responsible for meeting daily production needs in regard to the sub assembly of electrical panels, the wiring of electrical enclosures and the final wiring of water processing equipment.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be supplemented as necessary:
· Lays out and assembles parts, subassemblies or machines within the complete range of machines manufactured with the aid of diagrams, blueprints, schematic sketches, prototypes, Bill of Materials or detailed verbal instructions with minimal supervision.
· Lays out and assembles electrical circuits and assemblies.
· Performs mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
· Reads and interprets electrical and mechanical blueprints, diagrams and schematics
· Reads shop orders and Bills of Materials
· Keeps accurate records of the time spent on jobs and explains any discrepancies/problems as necessary.
· Follow Safe Work Practices and all environmental, health and safety rules.
· Performs any additional duties as assigned by supervisor or facilitator.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Qualifications / Requirements:
· High School Diploma/GED.
· Technical training in the electrical field with panel building and electrical troubleshooting experience
· 1 year of experience reading and interpreting electrical schematics
· Desired Qualifications:
· Understanding of Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
· Ability to learn, understand and aid in the implementation of all policies, practices and procedures.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability to demonstrate competency in the use of hand tools utilized during the wiring process
Suez also has a generous benefits program that includes vacation-entitlement, medical, free dental, free vision, free short-term disability and retirement savings contributions!
SUEZ promotes employee health through a fitness center available 24/7
Easily accessible Minnetonka Plant which is a clean, modern facility. Our team members think is a great place to work!
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.