Anthem, Inc. Pharmacist Program Mgr in Miami, Florida
Pharmacist Program Mgr
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS32594
Post Date: 3 days ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Pharmacist Program Mgr - PS32594
This position provides support and coordination of the clinical strategy for the Medicare Group (GRS) business segment, and clinical support activities for the Senior Medicare Part D business.
GRS Pharmacy Role:
· Supports RFPs, pharmacy clinical issues, acts as liaison between Ingenio-Rx and GRS product teams.
· Partners with GRS team to refine clinical strategy direction, collaboration and communication with business partners for success.
· Translates clinical strategy into defined tactics, programs/projects, priorities and timelines and ensures alignment and attainment of clinical enterprise strategic plans to turn strategy into reality.
· Researches relevant trends and activities in the Seniors market to further define business strategy and help build a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
· Analyzes the impact of complex regulatory changes and health care reform options across all Seniors Part D products and markets and develops clinical strategies to anticipate, respond, and sustain competitive advantage.
· Collaborates to develop tactical plans and communication strategies.
· Provides guidance to GRS team on complex clinical matters.
· Champions breakthrough projects to transform our current clinical environment into industry leading best practice organization within CMS’ rules and regulations.
· Builds and leverages relationships to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
· Serves as the clinical subject matter expert in GRS projects and initiatives (and others as needed).
· Develops a full understanding of all aspects of the GRS product portfolio as it compares with the competition.
· Provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day business issues; researches applicable subject matter practices; and remains aware of industry trends.
· Manages relationships and partners with key business areas.
·Develops communication documents and training criteria related to programs.
· Develops documentation to support meeting presentations and the tracking and reporting of the program’s success.
· Support Medicare formulary strategy for all Medicare formularies.
• Excellent clinical skills, analytical ability, strategic planning, organizational, and leadership skills required.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint required. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• BS, Pharmacy or PharmD.
• 2+ years recent experience with Medicare products preferred.
• Work experience in clinical product development, oversight and collaboration with cross-functional teams preferred.