Raytheon Technologies Senior Quality Assurance Technician in Mexicali, Mexico
Calzada Manuel Gómez Morín número 3200,Colonia Rancho Hermanos Fuentes, CP 21190,Mexico.
• Evaluates Collins or supplier products and processes. Participates in cross-functional efforts to ensure proper corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
• Maintains quality data records, compiles information, and prepares reports for internal and external customers.
• Performs preliminary review and Material Review Board analysis and disposition of nonconforming material.
• Provides support to manufacturing operations in the review of products and of engineering and manufacturing processes, including First Article Inspections and productivity reviews for new engineering products.
• Provides support to engineering in the review of products and of engineering processes.
• Performs product audits in accordance with Rockwell Collins/customer/industry standards, reports results, assigns and monitors follow-up actions.
• Administers an effective evaluation and audit program for Collins or its supply base to ensure conformance to Industry and Collins process and product requirements.
• Performs duties required by the Quality Management System.
• Maintains Inspection Stamp control for production employees.
• Applies quality standards for receiving, in-process and final inspection in accordance with Rockwell Collins and contractual requirements.
• Maintains equipment calibration and tooling tracking systems.
• Trains inspection (audit) personnel on workmanship standards and business and quality management systems.
• Assists in the preparation of bids and proposals.
•Experience in MS office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
•Electronic and Mechatronics recent graduate or unfinished studies.
•Experience in GD&T.
• 3 years of experience in related field
•Ability to understand governmental and industrial regulations.
•Ability to interpret drawings, units of measurement, views, dimensions and tolerances, as well as engineering notes.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
You’re the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work…not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance…all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms