TEKsystems Product Manager in Los Angeles, California
Our great client and one of the largest local broadcasting and leading media company is looking to add a passionate Product Manager to their team.
This Product Manager will be a key member of the product management team, responsible for taking direction from Sr. Product Managers and supporting all the verticals on the platform. Reporting to the Director of the Product Management, and will work closely with Sr. stakeholders including Operations, Strategy & BI, Revenue, Content, Engineering, and Business Development.
If you have prior experience working with mobile applications in a product environment, as well as a strong understanding of product and application development processes leading product presentations to Sr. Stakeholders - reach out today today to learn more about this great opportunity!
• Work with PMO, Product Management, and Engineering to determine and define project scope, objectives and success criteria for a Product lifecycle.
• Monitor teams and provide weekly product status reports.
• Tracks and provides summary of product, progress and barriers, maintains comprehensive documentation.
• Gathers requirements and creates clean concise user stories.
• Creates PowerPoint presentations/trainings and is expected to present to various stakeholders and teams.
• Facilitate daily/weekly status meetings, backlog grooming, planning, retrospectives, demos and Kick-Off meetings.
• Guides the teams and stakeholders on process and standards
• Manages and motivates team to be self-organized and achieve target dates.
• Listens well and communicates clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to take a high-level view of involvement across all aspects of the product.
• Participates in Scrum Meetings and meetings with various stakeholders.
• Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
• Experience with distributed teams and vendor management is a plus.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.