Waitr, Inc. Market Coordinator in Little Rock, Arkansas
Little Rock, AR /
Bite Squad – Market Coordinators /
Founded in 2013 and based in Lafayette, Louisiana, Waitr is a leader in on-demand food ordering and delivery. Waitr, along with Bite Squad and Delivery Dudes, connect local restaurants to hungry diners in underserved U.S. markets across three “local’s favorite” brands. Together they are a convenient way to discover, order and receive great food from local restaurants, national chains and grocery stores. As of June 30, 2020, Waitr and Bite Squad operated in small and medium sized markets in the United States in over 725 cities.
Come be a leader of operations and growth with Waitr/BiteSquad! If you love technology, the food industry and partnering with the best restaurants in an explosive growth industry, this is the opportunity for you!
As the Market Coordinator you’ll drive daily operations and revenue growth by installing and troubleshooting tablets, collaborating with our restaurant partners, driving community initiatives while working with customer support, dispatch and leadership teams everyday! The Market Coordinator reports directly to their Market Manger.
• Works 32+ hours a week, including weekends
• Willing to travel within the market
• Install and troubleshoot proprietary software within partnered restaurants
• Collaborate with leadership, peers and the market manager to drive results
• Work cross-functionally with IT, customer service and operations
• Partner with restaurants to drive incremental revenue
• Execute community outreach programs
• Distribute restaurant & marketing collateral
• Work within the market on key initiatives
• Perform structured visits at each Restaurant Partner on a defined frequency (i.e. monthly)
• Deliver when instructed by Market Manager
• Assist with various administrative tasks as directed by Market Manager
• Inventory management
Required Education and Experience
• Associate's degree (A.A) or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Training in receiving and delivering feedback from/to reports, teams, and managers
• Able to lead others by example
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable vehicle
• Strong communicator
• Ability to work days, nights and weekends
•Nimble:You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment
•Customer-Focused: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of service.
•Innovator:Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations.
•Team Player:Collaboration and strong communication skills.
•Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication.
•Results-Oriented:Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results.
•Forward-Thinking:Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude
•Strategic Thinker:Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems.
•Ethical:Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
• # of direct reports: 0
• #indirect reports: 0
• Must be able to lift 25 lb boxes if needed
• Must be able to go up and down stairs if needed several times per day while carrying a food bag
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
• This is a full-time position, working five days per week averaging 32-40 hours each week. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Waitr, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Waitr, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Waitr, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.