Continuing Healthcare Solutions Dietary Manager (Full-Time) in Lisbon, Ohio
When you join the CHS team of Lisbon, you have a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our resident’s. Our mission is to provide our residents with exceptional care and treat them with the highest level of dignity and respect. This demands a commitment to building and maintaining a reputation as a preferred provider of healthcare services, to hiring, training and retaining quality healthcare professionals and being a leader in our chosen communities.
CHS provides a flexible, fun and friendly work environment where we recognize your commitment and dedication to our residents and families. We look forward to your long term employment with our organization. Thank you for choosing us to pursue your career in healthcare.
•Manage the overall day to day operations including the hiring and supervision of staff and oversight of meal preparation as well as maintaining the dietary department budget. Experience preferred.
• Responsible for oversight and management of safely handling and preparing appetizing and palatable food.
• Responsible for oversight and management of care and cleaning of food service equipment.
• Follow menus and recipes as well as a meal schedule.
• Ability to ensure the delivery of quality meals and customer service for positive dining experience.
• Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care.
Keyword: Dietary Manager, Full time Dietary Manager, CHS Lisbon, Dietary Services Manager, Dietary Director,Continuing Healthcare Solutions of Lisbon
From: Continuing Healthcare Solutions