Lockheed Martin Logistics Management Analyst - FIAR Compliance - SECRET Clearance in Lexington, Kentucky
Description: Lockheed Martin is seeking a Logistics Management Analyst in the Lexington, KY area. The position is responsible for preparing Special Operations Forces (SOF) agencies for audit, performing on-going compliance audits utilizing necessary federal financial policies and tools, as well as investigating audit findings to assist with determining the proper corrective action plan on behalf of government customers. This position requires extensive research of key supporting documentation and data analysis, including but not limited to useful life, valuation, deemed cost and depreciation calculations. The position must fulfill all government audit record requests within mandated timeframes, collaborate with internal and external government customers, and other duties as assigned.
* Ability to comprehend federal regulations and policies
* Lean Six Sigma or continuous improvement familiarity
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
* Detail Oriented
* Analytical skills
* Possess time management skills, ability to prioritize work and multi-task
* Active final SECRET security clearance required
* Ability to perform in a fast paced, highly demanding, team environment.
* Experience working in an SSA or any other government supply system.
* Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) familiarity
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Willing to travel
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.