Cisco Project Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Project Manager - Customer Delivery
The time is now; to lead, inspire and innovate. Today at Cisco we are building teams that are expanding our technological capabilities in exciting new ways across mobile, cloud, security, IT, collaboration and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Through the Internet of Everything we transform our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. We work with customers across all sectors so your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and beyond. There are over 3 billion people and 10 billion connected things in the world now, and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco. Join us to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
What You'll Do:
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering a complex multi-technology, multi-vendor and/or multi-component project/program with a high business significance and profile. The role will focus on the successful delivery of the project/program to accomplish stated business outcomes, on time and profitable, quality delivery of the agreed contractual commitments, while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Experience:
- Have good understanding of network routing/switching technologies/protocols, network management and orchestration software solutions, network related security technologies/solutions, etc., as well as with good exposure in software development life cycle.
- Experienced in planning and leading the deployment of network infrastructure and software development projects.
- Experienced in working in vendor/SI/Principal company, working closely with partners/end customer to plan, handle and deliver the project.
- Experienced in delivering project in Enterprise and Public Sector environment.
- Possessed the core skills of project management, which include but not limited to leading the project P&L, managing cost and revenue baseline and forecast from vendor/SI/Principal perspective, risk and issue management, stakeholder management, communication management, change management, etc.
- Leadership skill with exposure in working with large project teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.