AdventHealth CT Technologist Health Park in Kissimmee, Florida
CT Technologist AdventHealth Centra Care
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Thurs and Fri 7a-6:30p; Sat and Sun 8a-4:30p (Sun at a different location)
- Performs all exams using AdventHealth CT protocols. Uses AdventHealth policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam. Properly screens patients for any contrast allergies.
- Completes all exams in a timely manner, keeps work flow moving, minimizes empty table time. Follows through after completing exam with communication, transportation and exit of patients.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors and monitors. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients on all ages, adapting protocols as necessary.
- Reviews all images of all exams, repeating images as necessary for best possible result.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with people of various diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of CT procedures
- Knowledge of CT scanners
- Ability to learn and grow with new technology
- Customer Service skills
- CT Safety including radiation protection
- ARRT and State of Florida registered technologist that is both current and in good standing (Required)
- ARRT – R (CT) (Required)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification (Required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.