TEKsystems Product Owner in Indianapolis, Indiana
Our client is hiring for a Product Owner for our Product Engineering Tax practice.
• Identifies, gathers and understands business needs, processes, and requirements from business stakeholders and clients to translate them in to meaningful work for the development team
• Manages the entire end-to-end product development process from initial concept, to execution, testing, and release, jumping in to help the team if necessary
• Owns maintaining and prioritizing the team backlog and iterations
• Work with your Product Manager to understand the vision and roadmap
• Collaborate between business, operations, development, data analytics, UI/UX, and Architects to define, prioritize, and deliver new features
• Must have a Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or Product Owner role
• Must have Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Must have Experience Translating ambiguous and unstructured problems in to Concrete and Simple problems
• Experience with Mockups/Prototypes to display visual requirements and concepts
• Experience working on a project with many stakeholders and competing priorities or initiatives
• Experience in a fast paced environment with deadlines and expected results
• Excellent organizational skills with a self-starter mentality and resourcefulness in solving problems to ensure teams have what they need to deliver
About the Team:
Product Engineering professionals lead the software development efforts for the firm and build technology solutions in a consistent and reliable way. Product Engineering owns the software development competency for the firm, which is tied to standardized processes, practices, policies and controls for client-facing products and projects. Team members share expertise across various industries, targeting manufacturing and distribution, government, healthcare, financial services, and private equity groups based on demand from other Business Units. You will learn and build on a wide range of technologies in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Hop on board to join one of the fastest growing technology consulting practices in the industry.
This individual will sit on Tax Team. This team has about 10 different products they support, most of which are client facing tax navigation tools. These are custom in-house tools. We supports clients across several industry verticals, but these teams focus on Nonprofit and Higher Education clients.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.