AT&T Technical Specialist, Application Development in Hyderabad, India
The candidate is expected to work as part of a big software development team, which consists of engineers from US and India.
Software development is done with agile methodology in short iterations, with bi-weekly demos to client or client delegate.
Candidate should be able to design, develop, unit test and troubleshoot the code.
Use appropriate programming language and technology, from writing code, to testing and being responsible for documentation.
Codes, unit tests and integrates new features and functionality as defined by the Product owner and the team.
Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development.
Apply disciplined coding practices to enable agility and deliver high quality code.
The candidate must have established skills with prior work experience with on Angular/Node/Java/J2EE programming.
Experience on DevOps, with exposure to deployment automation like Terraform, Ansible.
Demonstrated team player with a result-oriented track record.
Excellent communication, verbal & presentation skills.
Excellent at collaboration with onsite and offshore engineers
Mentor/Assist team members and involve in Team building activities
• Candidate should be from a software development background.
• Candidate should have complete understanding of software development life cycle and should have an experience of working on large development projects preferably in product based environments.
• Understanding of Operating Systems (Flavors of Unix; Linux preferred), APIs and networks.
• Should have expertise on Angular/Node/Java/J2EE programming.
• Experience on DevOps, with experience on writing change management script Ansible, terraform is desirable
• Experience on SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgresql.
• Documenting the code, update the Wiki pages, make presentations for cross-team Trainings
Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.