Cadia Rehabilitation Part Time Admissions Case Manager in Hyattsville, Maryland
As a Part-time Admissions Case Manager , you will play a pivotal role by working with our Admissions team to help us maintain a 100% occupancy rate. Also, you will be responsible for reviewing all clinical and financial documentation to ensure compliance. Cadia is dedicated to providing the best care possible. We’re excited for you to come and join our accomplished staff of medical professionals!
- Complete clinical reviews and assessments, to determine the resident’s clinical requirements and appropriate insurance coverage
- Review records and insurance; while partnering with admission and liaison teams, along with the administrators, to ensure future residents meet admission criteria.
- Coordinate services provided for residents at the facility by arranging resources, including transportation and related services.
- Ensure discharge occurs safely and efficiently by coordinating with discharge planners, social workers, and the rehab team to review discharge plans
- Obtain relevant financial documentation to resolve billing issues and recommend potential improvement to the billing process where appropriate.
- Prepare monthly pharmacy billing and rates for the AR department
- Must possess Registered Nurse License or LPN
- Case management experience within a Nursing Home, Hospital and other health care setting is preferred but willing to train
- Experience with Insurance, billing, or insurance requirements; familiarity with third-party payers and medical terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel with basic knowledge of formulas, charts, and tables