Honeywell Sr. Tech Support Professional in Houston, Texas
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell has wide variety of sensors that are applicable for Paper, Metals, rubber and Lithium Ion manufacturing processes; We are currently Seeking a Sr. Tech Support Professional for our Houston, TX location.
· Trouble shooting of frame mechanics, drive electronics, and measurement - control techniques such as frame calibration, motion controls and safety interlocks
· Open to work on rotating shift to provide remote support for global customers. Available as a stand-by or AHE (After Hours Emergency) support.
· Familiar with Pulp, Paper and CWS process (Metal, Rubber and continuous web solutions), understanding the system design/configuration/control for process
· Deliver excellent remote technical support specialized in QCS area
· Maintain internal Lab hardware and software used to provide customer support infrastructure
YOU MUST HAVE:
· HS Diploma/GED required
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in QCS/CWS field
· Minimum 3+ years project/service/engineering experience in Experion MX, DaVinci, MX Proline applications, Scanners and Sensors
· Bachelor’s Degree in science or engineering preferred
· Specialization on Pulp and Paper industry process and CWS (Metal, Film and rubber) process, where Honeywell systems are applicable
· Specialized in cross directional controls using Intellimap tuning application for performing process model identification and process optimization for both traditional and multivariable controllers, CD control Integration and system configuration
· Knowledge on CD control measurements and tuning factors
· Specialized in CD Bin Resolution, CD control scenarios & switching, adaptive alignment and tuning, actuator link-interface, actuator commissioning, setup and trouble shooting
· Specialized on communication link components provided by real time application environment, such as the Open Data Exchange (ODX) link, object linking and embedding (OLE) for Process Control (OPC) link and other serial links
· Specialized on the machine direction control, traditional and multivariable that includes system configuration, control loop concepts, tuning and trouble shooting
· Specialized on the Scanner models (Experion Mx Q4000, 4080, 5080, Q6080, reigel, zipline and Davinci series scanners), design, setup and troubleshooting
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.