PNC Marketing Lead - Social Media Team in Houston, Texas
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Marketing Lead within PNC's Marketing organization, you may be based within the following markets: Pittsburgh, PA; Cleveland, OH; Philadelphia, PA; Houston, TX; Birmingham, AL; Chicago, IL; Charlotte, NC; or Atlanta, GA.
This position will work closely with the Marketing Manager and other Marketing team members to manage and advance our on-going integrated media efforts (Traditional, Digital, and Social Media), with a daily focus on the Paid Social Media efforts of specific lines of business efforts (Brand, Sponsorships, Checking, Wealth, etc.). This position will be involved in the development and evolution of our overall social media channel approach, while being relied upon to manage the execution of daily/on-going project deliverables and interactions with their internal Line of Business Marketing partners and external stakeholders (Agency, Ad partners, etc.). You will see your campaign efforts through from ideation to execution to analysis.
The Social Media Channel team is responsible to provide strategic solutions and execution across lines of business (Brand, Sponsorships, Checking, Wealth, etc.) based on the latest consumer trends, modern methodologies, emerging platforms, and performance metrics. This role is ideal for someone with paid Social Media Planning and Social Media Campaign Execution experience. Having knowledge of the complexities of the financial sector is a plus, but more important is expertise in Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and Sprinklr. Additional experience required includes performance marketing, media analytics, budget management, and the confidence to project manage multiple efforts working with external and internal partners.
• Manage the social media strategy and best practices across lines of business, serving as a strategic partner in the planning and execution of paid social media campaigns
• Develop best in class social media recommendations designed to deliver on the unique business objectives of each line of business, effectively reach the target audience, follow platform and creative best practices, and defines a clear measurement plan
• Provide subject matter expertise in a paid social media to internal and external business partners
• Monitor and interpret campaign performance data in order to, craft optimization recommendations and monthly campaign reporting, establish benchmarks and present campaign reporting to key business stakeholders
• Partner with social media platform representatives to understand platform changes, new best practices, and emerging opportunities as they become available
• Manage monthly campaign spend, ensuring accurate billing and forecasting
• Help to manage the PNC relationship across various vendors and internal and external partners
• Be an active participant with a point of view on consumer and ad trends, emerging social media tactics, platforms, measurement, and performance
• Provide guidance on appropriate investment levels and act as a steward of line of business social media budgets Establish relationships with internal and external business partners, acting as a voice of the company in social media strategy and execution
• 3+ years of experience in similar role, agency experience preferred
• Experience working with business and marketing objectives and developing end-to-end social media strategies and managing campaign budgets
• Experience with Sprinklr, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat and Adobe or Google Tag Manager, or other social ad tech tools, also preferred
• Strong knowledge and point of view on the constantly evolving social space, particularly social media platform changes or enhancements, including new platforms and/or legislative changes impacting social media
• Ability to collaborate across a large integrated team of stakeholders focused on various disciples such as: traditional media, display, search, sales, and marketing, etc. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience confidently crafting and delivering presentations
Develops and executes integrated, multi-channel Marketing plans for one or more products/segments/channels.
Creates sound strategic direction and builds consensus among partners. Leverages influence and SME throughout.
Translates desired business outcomes into strategy and executes Marketing programs/projects, strategies and activities that may include advertising, sales content and internal communications. Coordinates and influences multi-functional program teams. Ensures data collected is synthesized.
Acts as a point of contact with agencies, third parties or internal business partners to coordinate development and execute on their behalf. Making decisions and ensuring goals are being met.
Administers activities including coordination with legal, compliance, invoicing, budget management and process workflows.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Business Analytics – Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Business Markets – Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Marketing Function – Knowledge of the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the marketing function or department; ability to execute effective marketing plans and strategies.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning – Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
Marketing Systems – Knowledge of and ability to utilize an organization's marketing information systems.
Matrix Management – Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice (https://content.pncmc.com/live/pnc/aboutus/HR/Onboarding/PNC_CCPA_Privacy_Disclosure_Employee.pdf) to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.