Aerotek Customer Service Representative in Hopewell Junction, New York
Support Customer Service and Project Management teams, and service individual client accounts as assigned.
• Work directly with assigned accounts from initial contact; follow up to completion of orders.
• Partner with Project Management and team members to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Work with various internal departments confirming proper communication, time mgt, documentation, product scheduling, troubleshoot & finalize orders.
• Responsible for daily report updates and coordination with various depts.
• Create in SAP system ‘Customer Order’ and Manage ‘entry to shipment’ process.
• Other duties as assigned.
manufacturing, Customer service, Microsoft excel, Microsoft office
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years customer service and utilizing a MRP system such as SAP for order placement, order tracking, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.