Lockheed Martin Experience Systems Engineer - Modeling, Simulation & Analysis in Herndon, Virginia
Description: Do you want to be part of a company that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
If so, then we would love to speak with you! Lockheed Martin Space is a highly dynamic and growing organization that provides mission-critical solutions from the development and maintenance of satellite systems through their life cycle.
Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world; every single day we use our ingenuity and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
The Mission and Operations Analysis Team is searching for a Systems Engineer with experience in Modeling, Simulation and Analysis for the GEOINT community.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Perform Modeling, Simulation and Analysis studies
• Constellation and Resource Configuration studies
• Present findings assessing enterprise performance under a variety of configuration options to drive decision making
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Modeling, simulation and analysis experience
• Programming and Scripting experience using C++, Perl and/or MATLAB
• TS/SCI Clearance required for this position
• GEOINT domain expertise – familiarity with the domain/products/customer set
• Multi-Domain Analysis experience
• Statistics and trending analysis experience
• Strong Math/Physics background
• Data analytics experience
• Demonstrated capability to proactively work through difficult technical, project and resource challenges
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with briefing experience
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully between multiple engineering disciplines
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.