Inspire Brands Assistant Manager in Henderson, Nevada
JOB TITLE: Assistant General Manager (AGM)
SUPERVISOR: General Manager (GM), Area Coach (AC), Director of Operations (DO)
The Assistant Manager supports the restaurant and General Manager by managing great shifts and assists in completing administrative duties. In the absence of the General Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to brand standards. Assistant Managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and can give clear detailed instructions, exhibit strong time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant.
• Oversees team members and Shift Managers to ensure they complete all assigned duties and consistently serve safe, high quality food in a timely, friendly manner.
• Ensure the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
• Ensure all team member training and certifications are completed to plan.
• Ensure all health and safety standards are always followed, making sure the restaurant adheres to all state and local regulations.
• Assist in development of Shift Managers and Future Leaders.
• Assist the General Manager with restaurant maintenance.
• Assist the General Manager with finding, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding future team members.
• Assist General Manager in maintaining consistent strong financial results.
Career Ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it; is career knowledgeable; makes things happen for self; markets self for opportunities; does not wait for others to open doors.
Conflict Management - Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
Decision Quality - Makes good timely decisions under pressure based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
Motivating Others - Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough. Can assess each person's hot button and use it to get the best out of him/her; pushes tasks and decisions down; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships with other internal visitors and vendors. Able to build a strong relationship with their General Manager, as well as their fellow management team and Team Members. Able to assume the role of General Manager when the GM is absent from the restaurant.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts
• Education: High School Diploma
• Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
• Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
• Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
Diversified Restaurant Group, LLC (DRG) is a restaurant business working to innovate and grow with quick service and fast casual brands across the country. What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012 has since grown into a 230+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell and Arby's restaurants across Northern California, Nevada, and Kansas City; and has approximately 6,000 team members and continues to grow every day!
Disclaimer: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby's Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Employer: DRG Meats