Robert Half Database Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Database Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
This individual will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively. You will be working closely with developers to ensure system consistency.
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Gather user requirements and identify new features
• Provide data management support to users
• Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
• Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
• 2 years experience with relational databases
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Database administration/performance/optimization
• ETL and data modeling skills
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand user requirements and a problem-solving attitude
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.