Lockheed Martin Program Performance Management Senior Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Senior Manager of Program Performance Management Integration & Compliance team reporting to the Director of LM Aero Program Management. This position will be based in Fort Worth, Texas. The team supports Aero Program Management and Control Account Managers across all Lines of Business (LOB) in establishment and execution of accurate and compliant Performance Measurement Baselines (PMB) to include integrated technical, schedule, and cost work plans and performance for all Aero contracts.
This position leads the team in performance of the following:
Ensure Aero PPM implementation and execution is effective in meeting the needs for management decision making and customer reporting requirements via a compliant PPM system.
Coordinate the implementation of EV Business Rhythms, with a focus on standardized tools, methods, and reports to streamline the Business Rhythms within LOBs. Develop and implement EVMS solutions including the planning, organization, control, and integration with Program Managers, OBS Managers, Performing Teams, and Functional organizations.
Coordination and preparation of Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR).
Provide clear direction and communication with senior LOB, functional, and customer personnel on significant PPM issues. Support EVM continued compliance across Aero programs.
Perform internal and joint government surveillance to ensure continued compliance with LM processes, government requirements, and industry standards (EIA-748). Lead identification and implementation of corrective actions based on surveillance results.
• Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
• Expert level understanding and experience with Program Performance Management processes, tools, work products and reporting.
• Experience with EVM compliance in internal, corporate or customer compliance assessment/audit.
• CAM trained.
• Some travel may be required - up to 20%
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance after start.
• Bachelor’s degree or above with a minimum of 13 years of related experience.
• Experience with EVM EIA-748 guideline compliance in internal, corporate or customer compliance assessment/audit.
• Experience with establishment and execution of Performance Measurement Baselines (PMB) and preparation/participation in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR)
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Access)
• High proficiency with PM Compass, Cobra and OpenPlan
• Familiar with Aeronautics Lines of Business and internal and external customers.
• LM21 Green Belt Certified.
• Working knowledge of PPMP-01 and LM Aero EVMS command media. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to influence/coach others.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.