Aerotek Electronics Repair Technician **Needed ASAP** in Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Seeking Electronic Repair Technicians in the Fort Walton Beach, FL Area!
Aerotek is looking for qualified Electronics Repair Assembler Technicians for a full-time position in the Fort Walton area!
*Training will be provided for all candidates (with or without experience)
*1st and 2nd shift available
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
With moderate supervision, performs basic and routine electronic and mechanical assembly operations on components, printed circuit boards, and subassemblies in accordance with established standards using visual aids and verbal and/or written instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other and uses hand or power tools to secure parts
· Mount assembled components on chassis, panels or circuit boards
· Route wiring and cabling through assembly to terminals according to color codes and solders or wraps wire around terminals to provide electrical connection
· Perform intermediate assembly tasks such as potting, encapsulating, cleaning, coating, epoxy bonding, wiring, stamping, and color coding parts and assemblies
· Adjust, repair, or replace electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications
· Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions
· Develop accurate and intelligible work instructions
· Must be at assigned worksite during assigned hours 100% of time; less PTO, FML/STD/LTD
Other Job Functions
· Clean parts using cleaning solutions and/or air hoses
· Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified
· Other duties may be assigned
6 MONTHS CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
Pay Range: $14 - $20hr
• 1st shift: Mon-Fri 7AM-5PM (9/80 schedule: off every other Friday)
• 2nd shift opening: Mon-Thurs 4:30PM-3AM (working 4/10's: off every Friday)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
· Ability to adhere to workplace rules
· Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and component identifications
· Ability to work with minute parts
· Ability to form and bend wires to specifications
· Ability to work with stripping tools, wire cutters, soldering equipment, pace rework machine, SMT mounting and insertion tools, degreasers, and other tools of the trade
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
A minimum of 1 years of experience in manufacturing is preferred
Needs good computer skills
*Plus: 2+ years of electrical assembly experience
Soldering and Circuit Board Experience (plus)
If interested, please reach out to Jay and email/upload an updated resume.
Direct Line: (850) 469 - 4456
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.