TEKsystems Senior Desktop Support Technician in El Segundo, California
Sr Desktop Support Technician will require supporting VIPs and High-Level Executives for Windows 7/10 & Mac OS's. This candidate should have experience supporting VIPs in the past with great white glove customer service
The Primary responsibilities of the Sr Desktop Support Technician is to deploy maintain and service the user’s desktop computer systems, and deploy desktop applications to system using automated tools, troubleshoot and repair software or hardware related issues on our user computer systems. Qualified candidates need to be self-starters, able to operate in a highly dynamic environment, and have concise execution during times of high stress. This position requires supporting VIPs and High-Level Executives, and candidates will report to the Manager of Desktop Systems team.
• Deploy Desktop images to workstations and laptops.
• Maintain user’s desktop and laptop systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware related issues.
• Support Windows 7/10 (and Mac operating systems a plus)
• Support AV conference rooms and meeting requests.
• Support Mobile Devices (iOS and Android).
• Support Printer/Copier/Fax devices.
• Assist users with office and cubical relocations.
• Strong Analytical/Troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with OS imaging and deployment tools like Acronis, Microsoft Deployment Tool (MDT), etc.
• Knowledge of MS Office Application.
• MS Outlook configuration and troubleshooting skills.
• 2 + Year experience with Windows 7 & Windows 10
• 2+ Years’ experience in a domain network environment.
• 2+ Years’ experience with TCP/IP.
• 2+ years’ experience with DNS.
• Knowledge of DHCP.
• Able to Lift up to 50 LBS.
• Flexible schedule. Able to work daytime, evening or weekend shifts when required.
• A+ certification.
• Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop certification.
• Experience with AD Users and Computers.
PC, windows, mac, mobile, AD, SOP
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Strong written/verbal skills
This position sits in the El Segundo location.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.