Kelly Services EG70 - Software Engineer Controls in Dearborn, Michigan
Contract: 12+ months (long-term, generally renewed annually)
Benefits: Eligible for enhanced benefits
Location: Dearborn, MI
- Controls engineer to support low voltage power supply solutions for future vehicle programs to support the electrification of our vehicles.
- Development of power supply controls
- Strong Communication (Written, Verbal and Listening) skills required. Strong Organizational skills. Ability to work independently amd in groups.
- Experience with the following tools MATLAB, Simulink, Vector and Intrepid.
- Experience in with HIL and SIL. Modeling experience. Experience with PCM and BCM
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Concentrations in Control Strategy
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Jake Schneider with questions, concerns, or email applications at:
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.