AT&T Senior Application Sales Executive 3 IoT in Dallas, Texas
Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology and community.
As a Senior Application Sales Executive 3 IoT, you’ll be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to lead and/or assist in the account management, revenue generation, and sale of complex/technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for selling IoT services to a named list of accounts inside the Finance Global Business Segment.
• This position is a quota carrying commission and salary-based role.
• Working with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation, and account management of highly technical products/services/applications/solutions.
• Provides subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales.
• Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
• Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, to highly complex solutions.
• Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
• Researches and develops customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering.
• May manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the sale of highly complex products and services to a customer.
• These complex products/services are a priority for the company and requires specific focus and expertise. Spends some time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
• Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
• Assists less experienced peers.
Skills and Experience:
8 to 12 years of direct work experience.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Client Solutions Executives can overachieve up to 300%. Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.