Robert Half International .NET Developer w/ Azure in Dallas, Texas
· API Development
· 2 years of AZURE experience
· Serverless development
· Job Summary: Designing, researching, developing APIs and microservices using C# in Azure.
· Participates in Agile software development projects to design, code, and test websites and APIs, and microservices to deliver quality services promptly.
· Develops/codes complex application components based on detail designs developed from business user stories
· Translates user stories to tasks relating to process and data requirements.
· Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across multiple technologies
· Ensure all support tasks conform to established standards, this includes incident management, communications, IT compliance and risk management
· Ensure performance meets or exceeds business user/customer SLA and expectations
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
· Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
· Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Experience estimating timelines and requirement discovery focused on web and a service oriented architecture environment
· Demonstrable working knowledge of application design, testing, application development, and audit control
· Demonstrated ability in applying programming and testing techniques and tools such as debugging
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
· Excellent documentation skills
· Solid knowledge and understanding of the functional design and architecture of application systems across multiple technologies and platforms
· BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and at least 7+ years’ work experience in all phases of development and supporting information systems and technologies and associated methodologies
· 2+ years’ experience building web sites, microservices and APIs in Azure
· 2+ years’ experience integrating with cloud data stores such as CosmoDB, MongoDB, etc.
· 7+ years’ experience with unit testing frameworks
· 7+ years’ experience of development experience in web and API (REST, SOAP) development using C#
· 7+ years’ experience using T-SQL and SQL Server to create stored proc, views, and schemas with upstanding of query optimization and execution plans
· 7+ years’ experience in all phases of development and supporting software products and technologies and associated methodologies
· Experience building responsive implementations for all browsers
· Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies utilizing IaC and PaaS and Azure Pipelines
· Experience with SDLC tools such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket (or other Git server)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $75.00 - $85.00 / Hourly
Location: Dallas, TX
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04951-9502862278
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT