TEKsystems Help Desk in Dallas, Texas
• Provides 1st level technical support for the determination, resolution, or escalation of technical problems related to Windows environments and applications, electronic mail, enterprise applications & databases, security issues, desktop hardware/software, server hardware/software, and production equipment related issues.
• Provides Application How To Support for popular PC applications (examples: Microsoft Office, Microsoft OS, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Internet Browsers, iOS / Android / etc.)
• Troubleshoots problems using desktop remote control products where possible and thoroughly documents all services provided.
• Interacts with customers at all levels of the business with a high degree of tact, empathy and diplomacy to promote the positive image of the IS department.
• Uses excellent verbal and written communications to demonstrate a customer-focused attitude when dealing with customers.
• Accurately documents and communicates pertinent information in tickets as well as in Knowledge management database to ensure tight collaboration with other support teams and deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Maintain accuracy and relevancy of Knowledge management database by making frequent updates and new submissions.
• Develops an understanding of critical business systems / processes and the adverse business impact if these systems / processes are not available.
• Uses best judgment to set Incident priority and invoke problem escalation procedures to coordinate recovery.
• Resolves problems at 1st level at least 75% of the time. Performs 2nd level support on an as needed to balance workload across teams.
• Uses the IT Service Management ticketing system to open and track requests, incidents and problems.
• Provide customers with guidance in using security request system and provide status of current requests.
• Retains ownership for the tickets they open. Escalates open tickets when necessary to a 2nd level technician.
• Make escalation decisions based on workload volume and urgency to maintain balance while best serving the customer.
• Send Management pages and Emergency communications enterprise wide as needed.
• Learns the Mohawk technical environment while maintaining competency and enhancing professional growth and development through continuing education and conferences.
• Participates in self-paced training and ongoing Certifications to enhance skill set and further professional development.
• Works closely with IS Management, Support Center personnel and other IS technical and applications staff.
• Performs monthly self-quality assessments using Call Copy recording tool.
• Demonstrate a high level of work ethic, autonomy and self-direction while Telecommuting (Off-shift only)
• Performs project work and other duties as required.
Windows 7, Windows 10, O365, VPN, help desk
Top Skills Details:
Windows 7, Windows 10, O365, VPN
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Customer Service is HUGE, make sure their phone presence is top noche. Also having the ability to be engaging with both customers and internal team is very important.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.