Texas Health Resources Cardiac Stress Monitor Tech - CIVA - THPG in Dallas, Texas
Texas Health Physicians Group seeks to hire a Cardiac Stress Monitor Tech for full time employment with the Heart & Vascular Group.
The address is Greenville Medical Tower, 7150 Greenville Avenue, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75231.
Salary: min $15.19 – Max $23.11, based on relevant work experience.
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Night Shift: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
To include some weekends and holidays
Position requires a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, acceptable grooming practices and ability to function in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Monitors patients at rest, stress and recovery on EKG and takes and records blood pressures as directed. Conducts treadmill tests, including patient preparation, test performance, and patient recovery. Performs Holter scans, signal average electrocardiograms (ECGs), may scan Holter acquisitions and review data to identify abnormalities.
• Schedules patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
• Prepares reports of test results for interpretation by the physician.
• Ensures correct lead placement and operates stress testing equipment, including entry of applicable patient data.
• Prepares testing rooms and maintains daily cleaning list.
• Collects time of service payments.
• Escalates non-routine issues to the practice manager or physician.
• Communicates with physicians, managers, and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical conditions while undergoing or after echocardiogram/stress testing.
• Performs other duties as assigned by practice manager or physician.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• CMA with at least 2 years of monitoring cardiac stress testing or
Associate’s degree in Exercise Physiology or relevant healthcare field or
Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology or relevant healthcare field preferred
• Completion of Telemetry/EKG test within 30 Days
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 Days
• Basic knowledge of EKGs and stress testing
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.