AT&T Services Technician in Cordele, Georgia
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as an Services Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Services Technicians work both inside and outside to install and maintain equipment and services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Services Technician:
Install, rearrange, maintain, and remove customer premise wiring/cable and facilities
Interact with customers and represent AT&T in your community
Analyze trouble conditions and determine work to be done
Work on telephone poles and ladders, indoors and outdoors at homes or businesses
Have you worked 5 or more years performing construction work that involves cable splicing and/or operating heavy machinery? If yes, you could be eligible for a starting pay of up to $27/hour. Don’t have 5 years of experience? We offer a competitive salary for all levels of expertise and provide opportunities for training and career growth.
In addition to possessing STRONG communication skills, our Services Technicians must:
• Possess a valid state driver license
• Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Climb poles, climb ladders and work aloft with hand tools
• Lift and/or pull up to 120lbs
• Work outside in all kinds of weather
• Work in attics, basements, crawl spaces, manholes and other similar places
• Use computers including hand-held models to update work status and check new assignments
• Work mandatory overtime and holidays as service conditions require
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Study Guides (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Technical/Mechanical Test III (TMT III) (https://careers.att.jobs/media/153502/TMT-III-Test-Guide.pdf)
Individuals holding this job title may be required to perform the above job duties with or without "reasonable accommodations."
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.