WestRock Company Production Team Member in Columbus, Indiana
· Production positions available for Machine Operators, Assistants and Fork Truck Operators to safely produce a quality product to meet customer expectations
· Positions are for 2nd and 3rd shift - starting wage of $20.01 - $23.23/hour
· These positions support production at the Columbus, IN facility by performing tasks that include setting up machines, feeding machines, performing quality checks, and stacking product to be shipped.
What you need to succeed:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift, push or pull 50 lbs. and stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
· Ability to read, write and understand written and verbal instructions
· Ability to read tape measure and perform basic math calculations
· Fork lift experience a plus
· Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
· Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
How you will impact WestRock:
· Approach all aspect of work with safety as the highest priority
· Have a strong commitment to learning manufacturing processes and operating machinery while possessing a desire to advance with the company
· Commitment to maintaining a clean and organized work space and providing suggestions for operation improvement
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Starting wage rate of Job rate of $20.46 - $23.23 / hour (plus shift differential)
· Competitive benefits package
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock (NYSE:WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's team members support customers around the world from locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.