Adecco Staffing Fulfillment Associate in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Overtime pay rates after 32 hours!!
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Fulfillment Associate positions in Chippewa Falls, WI. The starting pay rate for Fulfillment Associate is $12/hr!
Responsibilities for Fulfillment Associate jobs include but are not limited to:
• Positions require candidates to build, glue, assemble and product fill point of purchase displays among other tasks.
• Checking output to ensure the highest quality.
• Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor.
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment.
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Fulfillment Associate jobs:
• Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 40 pounds
• Must be able to bend, twist, and lift throughout duration of shifts.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Effectively work within a team-based environment.
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly or daily pay with direct deposit and pay card!
Time and a half paid after 32 hours worked!!
Monday-Friday (OT possible on Saturdays)- 2nd shift
Eight and four hour shifts currently available!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Fulfillment Associate position at a local client in Chippewa Falls, WI! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.