General Electric Clinical Imaging Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing the formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within in a limited geographic region or product segment. Responsibilities may include providing the required presale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives. Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
Minimum of 4 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific area. This experience should include performing C-arm procedures in most of the following areas: Operating Room, GI Lab, Pain Management, and Interventional/Cardiac Cath Lab
Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to image live patients in a clinical setting
Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
CT systems experince
Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
Current GE product experience desired
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/GE11GLOBAL/en_global/desktop/assets/images/poster_screen_reader_optimized_w_supplement.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes