Burlington Senior Store Scheduling Analyst in Burlington, New Jersey
LOCATION 1830 Route 130 North Burlington NJ US 08016
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Senior Store Scheduling Analyst ! Are you an expert multitasker who can react and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment? Do you actively participate and make recommendations to support any system enhancements? Do you have excellent analytical and communication skills to interact with a broad range of individuals within an organization? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Senior Store Scheduling Analyst will be the primary point of contact for field/stores/IT and other corporate partners regarding the scheduling functions of the Workforce management system. Responsible for ensuring the scheduling functionality is operating optimally. Supporting the business needs and supporting all staffing/scheduling company initiatives. Grow sales and improve the customer experience by ensuring store schedules are based on workload, within payroll plans and accurately represent store needs.
• Proactively analyze and react to data related to the B-TIME (workforce management) scheduling system, make recommendations and implementing changes
• Identify errors and implement necessary adjustments and drive action plans to complete execution of fix in an accurate and timely manner
• Analyze schedules and make comparisons and recommendations to better support business needs.
• Ability to mine data to identify anomalies and ensure outliers are addressed
• Constant monitoring and reaction to functional and technical system issues in partnership with IT
• Responsible for identifying opportunities for global actions to correct
• Participate in creation and ongoing maintenance of training materials related to the scheduling system
• Influence key partners to ensure best possible system output and performance including HR, AP, Expense/Budgeting, and IT teams
• Act as SME for all initiatives related to staffing/scheduling
• Influence business resources in determining/prioritizing application needs for maintenance releases
• Prepare all data related to weekly schedule generation accurately and timely in partnership with the Expense team
• Identify the need for and create simple, action-oriented, value added reporting
• Support the use of core and custom reporting to support schedule compliance
Qualifications and Education:
• Prior Workforce Management, HR, and budgeting experience is also a plus
• Strong communicator, able to work cross-functionally to accomplish tasks
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and recommend solutions quickly and accurately taking business needs into account
• Ability to extract and data mine and manipulate files in various formats
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience is a must
• Must be highly organized
Our candidate must have a 4 year College degree , a BA/BS Degree in Business or Computer Science is preferred. A minimum of 3-5 years of analytical experience–preferably related to retail stores.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Today's Date 9/25/2020
Posting Number 2020-138836
Address 1830 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Store Operations