Oracle Solution Engineer- Serbian- SolutionEng in BUCHAREST, Romania
Job Identification : 21000BPQ
Job Category : Pre Sales
Job Locations :
Oracle is offering a unique opportunity to join a highly-motivated and dynamic technical team. Oracle’s technology enables developers, IT professionals, and business leaders to develop, extend, connect, secure, mobilize, share data, and get insights across apps. Innovate faster, increase productivity, and lower costs with the most complete, open, and secure clof platforma and software offerings. Oracle offers the same capabilities in the cloud as on-premises—for the greatest choice and access. The mission of this team is to work closely with our customers to show how our technology solutions can address their requirements in the cloud, on-prem, or in a hybrid model.
As a Solution Engineer, you will be able to combine natural technical curiosity with the ability to understand our customer’s unique requirements and show how Oracle technologies can provide the right solutions. This is a customer-facing position, so together will the sales team, you will act as a trusted advisor for your customers. Part of this regional team covering Eastern Europe, you will also act as a cloud architect, coordinating the project team to design and demonstrate the proposed solutions.
If you have software development experience, are technically curious, have a good understanding of cloud architecture and cloud-related technologies (cloud-native applications, APIs, micro-services, serverless, Docker/Kubernetes, etc. ), enjoy engaging with customers and are excited about sharing your passion for Cloud technology then this is a great opportunity for you.
This position is based in Bucharest, Romania.
Role Responsibilities :
· Be a technical expert on the Oracle technology products and cloud services
· Actively engage with, guide and support customers, to deliver an excellent user experience and drive conversions to boost sales and cloud usage
· Engage face-to-face or remotely with users to present and demonstrate the Oracle solutions, and use techniques such as ‘reverse demonstrations’ in order to help and guide the users
· Assist the Oracle sales and sales consulting teams to leverage cloud trials and PAYG model to grow the cloud adoption in your territory
· Convey a compelling and convincing case for Oracle Infrastructure and Platform services and encourage participation in the Oracle Cloud Services programs.
· Participate and engage in online developer communities to increase the profile of Oracle Cloud and encourage cloud adoption
· Stay in close contact with Oracle Product Strategy and Development teams to relay new or changing customer needs.
· Strong understanding of cloud computing and enterprise software as it is adopted by IT departments, lines of business, and developers.
· 2+ years of experience working with public/private cloud platforms
· 3+ years of experience in presales consulting is a plus: communication, listening, presenting, demonstrating, writing, analysis, sales process acumen.
· Understanding of sales methodologies processes and disciplines. The ability to positively contribute towards sales cycles and work as part of a sales team in a complex B2B environment.
· Proven knowledge of technical online social communities, ideally a regular contributor to the same with excellent technical writing skills.
· A demonstrable interest in technology and the latest IT trends.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills inEnglish and Serbian
What we can Offer:
· A career within Oracle, not just a job
· The chance to work at the source of Oracle's cutting edge technology
· Great in-house training on Oracle Products and Solutions, helping you to become an expert in your field
· Ongoing in-house career development and training
· An opportunity to represent a Global and well-respected brand
· Excellent OTE and benefits package
Desired Qualifications: (or equivalent practical experience)
Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical fields.
Public cloud certifications (Oracle, Azure, AWS, GCP) for architecture or different specializations
Experience in systems administration and/or enterprise applications
Experience in networking (e.g., network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks) and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
Familiar with data management solutions (Oracle or non-Oracle) and SQL language
Familiar with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
Familiar with Cloud Native, DevOps concepts an associated open source tooling (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
Knowledge of software architecture, distributed systems, and design patterns.
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.