ManpowerGroup Receptionist in Brownsville, Texas
Manpower is currently looking for an experienced Receptionist with previous experience and knowledge in the Administrative Field
What does this Receptionist career offer you?
● Full time hours (40 hours per week), with a possibility of becoming full time for the suitable candidate
● Flexibility to work during the day Monday to Friday
● Competitive wages, dependent on your experience
● Career Advancement
● Great job environment
● Pay Weekly
What are the experiences and qualifications that you bring to the role?
● Great Telephone skills
● Bilingual (English-Spanish)
● 1+ year experience working knowledge in administrative field
● Computer Literate Word/Excel
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. An opportunity that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, apply now.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.