Robert Half International Mobile Application Developer in Boca Raton, Florida
Our client, a full service digital innovation partner that builds publishing brands through online advertising technology in the gaming and entertainment space, is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to join their growing team!
To keep pace with their explosive growth, we are currently seeking a Mobile App Developer (iOS and Android development experience required). The Mobile App Developer will aid in the ongoing development and enhancement of our clients advertising SDK for mobile apps. As a mobile app developer, you’ll be a critical participant in one of the fastest-growing areas of the business. You’ll immediately be an important member of a development team with a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunities. This position is based at our clients Boca Raton HQ but remote work is a possibility.
• Develop APIs to support mobile app developers in integrating our clients advertising capabilities into their applications.
• Integrate both new types of advertising and new advertising sources into our offering.
• Work with our Technical Solutions team to make sure the solutions we craft satisfy the needs of our app customers and are as easy for them to integrate as possible.
• Output data needed for our analysts and operational teams to do their jobs, and for the development team to properly monitor our code.
• Back up all work with proper automated and UI tests.
• Review code from other developers and provide constructive feedback.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language relevant to app development for both iOS and Android.
• Experience developing apps for both iOS and Android.
• Experience with the workflow of making apps available to customers in the App Store and Google Play.
• Demonstrable knowledge of common design patterns and how they can be applied to mobile app development.
• Demonstrable knowledge of unit testing methodologies, particularly as applied to mobile app development.
• Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary.
• Facility with source control, particularly git and Github, as used in multi-developer projects.
• Experience participating in code reviews.
• Experience with advertising units, terminology and standards, such as VAST, MRAID and VPAID.
• Experience working in a team using Agile development and project management practices.
• Knowledge of edge computing technologies and use cases.
• Knowledge of data warehousing and processing best practices.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01020-9502861992
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT