AT&T PREMIER SERVICE CONSULTANT SALES (WFH - Work From Home) in Austin, Texas
In order to qualify for this WFH position, you must reside in one of the following states: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma or Texas
This position offers a $1,500.00 sign on bonus to be paid out as follows: first $500 payment 30 days after hire date, second $500 payment 60 days after hire date and third $500 payment 90 days after hire date. Candidate must apply and be hired after 10/1/31 - the bonus program end date is 12/31/21.
Take the lead at the frontline of our company from the safety of your home. In this multifaceted role, you’ll assist with telephone and face-to-face customer interactions that utilize various tools and systems (telephone, e-email, e-care, correspondence, teletypewriter and online chat). You’ll proactively evolve to meet customers’ needs and competitive demands. Success will depend upon your in-depth knowledge of AT&T’s products and services and your ability to provide effective resolutions.
Our call center environment is constantly evolving so we’ll look to you to drive tools and technology to enable first call resolution. In the process, you’ll develop experience with a broad range of customer service call types like: advanced technical support, collections, retention, sales channel coordination and billing and adjustments. You’ll also engage third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address service faults and provide customer resolution. You may be tasked with identifying, tracking and rendering issues to assist in various root cause eliminations.
In addition to these duties, you’ll be required to:
Handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
Troubleshoot and resolve customer impacting issues such as but not limited to: voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, provisioning and billing. (Note: The skill and knowledge required will change with technology and application innovations.)
Assist customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of AT&T provided software & applications.
Proactively engage T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
We prefer that you have:
At least one year customer service experience
Call Center experience
Advanced typing/keyboarding skills
Must have verified internet service with upload/download ability and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
What’s in it for you? We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package. You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
AT&T internet & fiber
AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) and U-verse TV
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
• At least one-year customer service experience preferred.
• Call Center experience preferred.
• Advanced Typing/keyboarding skills preferred.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to receive notifications related to unique scheduling needs (e.g., split shifts, unexpected volume spikes, disaster recovery, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible and ready to work during established work schedules and shifts, e.g. on phone/available status in accordance with adherence measures as determined by the Company.
• Occasional overtime may be required.
• Ability to complete all required training in a virtual environment inclusive of required knowledge checks as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in required security awareness training and testing (e.g., able to understand and validate knowledge of company requirements, compliance, and policies) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to comply with organizational security and compliance standards and participate in required security monitoring and audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, home inspection of workspace, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be accountable to protect workstation configuration and prevent configuration changes or personalization while using all technology tools as determined by the Company.
• Follow WFH logistics guidelines (e.g., equipment receipt, equipment setup, travel considerations, workstation security processes, equipment return policies and processes, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to follow technical support processes (e.g., setup, troubleshooting, escalations, communications, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in recurring management routines as determined by the Company. These virtual meetings and routines may include, but are not limited to, attendance and participation at all required and ad hoc meetings (e.g., team huddles, coaching, disciplinary actions, training, investigatory meetings, grievances, etc.). These virtual actions will take place via a variety of methods as technology allows and is developed, and may include telephone, teleconference software, video conference, messaging software, etc. as determined by the Company.
• Maintain a workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available and accountable to regularly (e.g., daily, weekly, etc.) access performance management tools and review individual performance (e.g., dashboards, reports, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in interaction and communication-related policies, processes, and audits inclusive of all work time not just interactions directly with customers. (e.g., remote desktop observation call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, chat audits, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Be available, accessible, and accountable to participate in manual and automated remote monitoring policies and practices (e.g., voice and screen recordings, desktop observation without notification, voice and chat analytics, real-time agent feedback inclusive of automated intelligence tools, etc.) to identify and address training, coaching, and quality opportunities as determined by the Company.
• Be accountable to participate in and follow all organization-wide and WFH-specific published policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Time Keeping Policy, etc.) as determined by the Company.
• Must meet Minimum workspace requirements include verified internet service with 12mb upload and 18mb download speed ability as determined by the Company and established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection)
Ability to sit or stand for long durations (e.g., 8 hours) and engage with customers as dictated by needs of the business.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
• Classroom and/or virtual training as dictated by needs of the business (e.g. in other areas within the broad duties of general customer care once competency has been demonstrated).
• On-the-job training.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.