AMETEK, Inc. Production Assembly I in Aurora, Illinois
Production Assembly I
Job ID: 20799
Functional Area: Operations
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Hours of Work: 6 AM- 2 PM
Location: US - Illinois - Aurora
Division: PIP - Measurement & Calibration Technology
Education Required: High School Diploma
Travel Percentage: 0.00
Email a Friend Save SaveApply Now
Daily manufacturing of components and finished assemblies for safety instrumentation products.
Primary/Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Follow current Standard Work with excellence, including accountability for quality of work performed.
• Identify all out-of-standard and nonconforming conditions; alert Team Lead and/or Supervisor for remediation.
• Understand and identify sources of waste in the work flow and work with Team Lead / Supervisor to eliminate.
• Identify and propose ideas to improve safety, quality, throughput, and teamwork.
• Execute and maintain a clean and organized work area following 5S methods
• Continuously learn new job skills within the work flow / plant to improve overall effectiveness of the organization.
• Perform all work according to area and AMETEK Magnetrol procedures and code of conduct
• 6 months of previous production experience
• High school diploma or equivalent additional experience
• Ability to read and write in English
• Basic computer literacy using Microsoft Windows
• Basic math skills and ability to use basic measurement equipment (ruler, scale, calipers, tape measure).
• Ability to use various hand tools (wire strippers, pliers, wrenches, etc,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.