Robert Half HRIS Analyst in Aurora, Illinois
Robert Half is working with a client in the western suburbs near Aurora to add an HRIS Analyst to the team to assist with evaluating, designing and deploying Ceridian/Dayforce. This role will ensure Ceridian/Dayforce is configured in line with the client's needs. The HRIS Analyst will assist in the planning and lead the design, set-up/configuration, implementation and on-going support throughout the contract period. Contract is approximately 6 months and will be hybrid.
• Build an in-depth understanding of the internal stakeholders’ current and future business needs and the relationship of interdependent project work stream.
• Lead the evaluation of the current system and create a project plan of improvements and recommendations of changes to be made and/or additional modules needed.
• Map requirements to standard Ceridian/Dayforce business processes and drive execution of planned activities to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and in line with interdependent project workstreams.
• Recommend Ceridian/Dayforce configuration for requirements that cannot be accommodated by standard, out-of-the-box functionality.
• Develop and maintain the necessary plans for solutioning workshops, business process definition, configuration, testing and training support - including key tasks, milestones, and deliverables – aligned with delivering the overall solution.
• Monitors and recommends solutions for improving the efficiency of data collection and reporting procedures.
• Support the project issue and risk identification, troubleshooting, decision-making, mitigation, and escalation processes to ensure quick and effective problem resolution.
• Support the transfer of relevant Ceridian/Dayforce product knowledge to target internal stakeholders’ resources.
• Provide support for the maintenance of system interfaces.
• Reviews data input, output and reports to ensure the accuracy of data in HRIS.
• Provides end user support; may lead process improvements where relevant.
• Recommend additional technology solutions as needed.
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or other related field or 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
• 5+ years of experience leading HR projects including system configuration and/or implementation.
• 5+ years of experience in solution and data architecture, working with highly scalable systems a plus.
• 2+ years of experience configuring and implementing HRIS solutions, Ceridian/Dayforce a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to identify risks and propose mitigation strategies.
• Proficiency with solution diagramming and modeling, process modeling, data modeling using various modeling tools.
• Experience documenting solution architectures using standard templates and summarizing the architectures for non-technical users in PowerPoint and MS Word documents.
• Ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing.
• Adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and frameworks
• Strong communication skills.
• Business Process Improvement – Knowledge of and ability to use methods for identifying, evaluating, introducing, and implementing more efficient approaches to performing business related activities.
• HR: Policies, Standards and Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to uphold the organization's and industry's standards, procedures, and policies regarding human resources management.
• HRIS Operations – Knowledge of and ability to operate HRIS for different HR tasks, projects, and processes.
• HR Operations – Knowledge of and ability to implement HR related tasks, processes, and projects to ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly.
Ceridian, Dayforce, HRIS Analysis, HRIS Conversion, HRIS Implementation, HRIS reporting, HRIS System, HRIS - Human Resources Info Systems, HRIS Database, Administrative procedures, Desktop administration
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.