Kelly Services CAD Designer in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Engineering CAD Tech
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a weekly order schedule for engineering and design teams; owning the on-time delivery metric to downstream internal customers.
• Review and create packages for manufacturing team – including assembly drawings, models, component drawings and bills of materials for accuracy and execute change. Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
• Support of Product Data Management (PDM) system, including execution of PDM processes and identification of improvements in the use of PDM.
• Facilitate Engineering Change activities across functional groups; manage engineering change throughout business.
• Support document control throughout manufacturing facility, within engineering and design teams and to external vendors.
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates degree or technical certification in drafting, design or similar discipline preferred
• 3-5 years of mechanical design/manufacturing
• Experience with Soildworks.
• Prior experience working with and/or administration of a data management system preferred, experience working with Solidworks PDM a plus.
• SAP or other ERP system experience.
Work schedule: 8am-4:30pm
3-6 months assignment
Don’t need someone that can do actually modeling and assemblies in Solidworks – looking for someone that can change a border or generally knows the application.
Like to start someone ASAP.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm