AT&T Account Manager 3 in Albany, New York
At AT&T, we’re bringing the world together with innovative technology solutions. We’re pushing the limits of what’s possible and driving groundbreaking innovation every single day. Our National Business Sales team is redefining the landscape for our customers by offering customized business solutions from cybersecurity, wireless, cloud, IOT and more.
The Account Manager 3 role generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of ATT products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer’s strategic business priorities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for solutions delivery meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions. With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
• Builds and maintains network of colleagues and customers to share information, obtaining prospects. May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e.billing/installation/customer issues).
• Supports contract renewal efforts, generates contract addendums, maintains contract expiration inventories for assigned accounts.
• Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs. Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
• Partners with clients to understand business needs,issues,strategies,priorities,delivering valuable solutions.
• Develops responses to Request for Proposals. Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures, and culture.
• Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives. Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
• Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems. Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
• Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring. Assists less experienced peers.
• Lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers. solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with ATT external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree
• 8-12 years direct work experience
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. We also provide paid-training and the career resources you’ll need to hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll also gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.